Thursday 12 January 2012

WWE Raw Reviewed Exclusive (EP 973)

This is a review of WWE Exclusive after the 973rd episode of RAW.

Brodus was posing for a photo shoot with his two dancers. The interviewer was asking him about his debut. Brodus was pleased with his debut, He also stated that he didn't just shock the WWE Universe, but the world, nobody saw this coming, they had no idea. The interviewer asked if he would be taken seriously by his competitors, to which Brodus responded, Ask Hawkins, I can dance, but I'm a toothchipper.

Eve was interviewed about what had transpired between her and Kane. Eve was scared and startled. They asked Eve if Zack was ok, she replied no, that she doesn't know when he will be ok. Eve stated that she doesn't feel safe at work. Eve did state that she will be on next weeks episode of RAW.

Ricardo was interviewed about his encounter with R-Truth, he stated that he had just been cleared by the medics and was on his way to the doctors. Miz pushed Ricardo aside and sent a message to R-Truth. He stated that he was sick of Truth, that he was nothing, and was the last time he comes at Miz, because This Time Truth was going to get got.

Overview:
Brodus had me speechless throughout his entrance. And yes most definitely shcoked the world, as he was trending world wide on Twitter. I was amused throughout his match "my bad". But Brodus did demonstrate his power, which was a plus. Competitiors may or may not take Brodus seriously, but he appears to be a joke superstar and won't be main eventing PPV's anytime soon.

Eve played the scared damsel to a tee. But one thing I have heard before "I don't feel safe at work" I believe this was said while Triple H was COO and ran WWE's day to day operations. What happened, they walked out. John Lauranatis said that he would insure that the talent would have a safe working environment, Not doing such a good job John.

First LOL to Ricardo being pushed aside, and make way for WWE's number 1 heel. I feel Miz needs to do some damage to Truth, as it has become predictable when him and Truth fight.

Questions to my readers:
Where you shocked when Brodus came out with his entrance?

Do you think Zack will be there next week?

Who would you want to win Miz or R-Truth.
 Post a comment below at then end of this post with your answer

3 comments:

  1. Dude I love these Blogs you do. Shame no one comments on them. Maybe they are not true fans like me.

    My opinion WWE will promote Swagger again as a champion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rob, I am Mr anonymous. Just saying

    ReplyDelete